π₯π©⬛️π©⬛️π₯π©⬛️π©⬛️π₯π©⬛️π©⬛️π₯
I finally got my Poof! π₯ moment through the Ministry of Magic’s Metro-Floo! I could barely contain myself since The Epic Universe, Orlando, Florida opened a Wizarding World portal! The Ministry of Magic was grand! I always marveled at the magnificent interior of Gringotts Bank at Diagon Alley with the grand chandeliers, marble pillars and golden grill work. This was absolutely stunning! The Atrium was right out of the movie! It was larger than life with a supremely high ceiling, the glossy tiles, the golden fountain with the statues of a wizard, a witch, a centaur, a goblin, and a house-elf, and the row of emerald green fireplaces that are the hub of the Floo Network entrance to the Ministry. The Atrium, functionally, serves as the waiting / queue area for the Battle at the Ministry ride. The storyline is Umbridge is going to trial! So while I stood there waiting in a 2.5 hour line (towards park closing hours if you’re lucky) I watched the moving portrait billboard that switched between displays of the very serious Minister of Magic and a very cross Umbridge! The entry and exit to the Atrium, of course, is the Poof! moment! Pulled it off perfectly ✨
photos
No comments:
Post a Comment